Membership in EACUBO is an investment that provides access to high quality and reasonably priced professional development activities for you and your staff.
EACUBO's membership includes almost 1,000 colleges and universities, large and small, public and private, as well as affiliate members from private secondary schools and subscribing vendor partners. The EACUBO region includes Maine to South Carolina, and west to Ohio, along with eastern Canada, Puerto Rico, and other Caribbean islands.
Membership is open to any accredited, not-for-profit university, college, or other post-secondary institution. A regular member receives full membership benefits and can vote on association business during the annual meeting.
EACUBO offers activities designed to assist business officers at all levels within the institution. EACUBO activities and publications provide opportunities to learn new skills, to discuss emerging issues of importance to higher education, to focus on leadership and management topics, and to receive information on new products and services available to the higher education community. The meetings and workshops also provide opportunities to interact with colleagues, both professionally and socially, and to develop new relationships within and outside of higher education.
EACUBO works through its volunteer committee structure. Committee membership provides a unique opportunity for professional association among colleagues working together on a common project. In addition to program, constituent, and administrative committees, there are twelve-area-programming committees that sponsor one-day seminars and workshops throughout the region.
Many of our members feel the most important benefit of participation in EACUBO programs is networking with colleagues.This diversity assures a good cross-section of attendees at any given event.
- Encourage effective and efficient administration of the business and financial affairs of colleges and universities and to encourage a high standard of professionalism among business officers
- Foster the professional development of the membership through educational programs, committee activities, and informal exchanges on current issues
- Provide opportunities for social and professional interchange among the membership
- Provide a structure for collective action in areas of interest to higher education
- Provide a forum for discussion of challenges and issues affecting higher education
- Disseminate information to the membership and other interested parties
- Work in concert with the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) in support of higher education
Join EACUBO NOW! Membership is processed through our national affiliate, NACUBO.
For more information about membership, please contact Stephanie Colbert, Manager Member Services at 202.861.2515.