NACUBO's Professional Resources and Event Planner (PREP) includes a Career Path section that lists competencies organized by topic and category for Chief Business Officers and the staff of business officers. This is a helpful resource for business officers. View Career Path
- Cultivating Your Career (Susan Jurow - Article from Business Officer Magazine)
- Seven Tips from Candace Corvey on Career Development (Candace Corvey - Article from Business Officer Magazine)
- Twelve Things Good Bosses Believe (Robert I. Sutton - Harvard Business Review)
- Administrative Management Institute - cosponsored by Cornell and EACUBO
- Harvard Business School Executive Educations Programs
EACUBO Mentor Network
EACUBO is in the development phase of creating a mentoring network for our members. This unique program will offer EACUBO members an opportunity to connect with experienced and knowledgeable higher education business officers for advice, collegiality and guidance. Whether you are just entering the higher education field, or facing a new challenge in your career, the EACUBO Mentor Network will be there for you.
If you are interested in being a mentor or mentee, please contact Lynne Schaefer at email@example.com. The mentor program is sure to be a rewarding volunteer opportunity.
Career Path - free career tests