EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting
October 19-22, 2014
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
The Annual Meeting in October will be informative and relevant, showcasing campus problem solving, initiating proactive discussions, and sharing effective strategies for the many challenges facing campus administrators.
Exciting programming includes the following confirmed General Session Speakers:
- Buck Goldstein, University Entrepreneur in Residence and Professor of the Practice in the Department of Economics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Wendy B. Libby, Ph.D., President, Stetson University
- Robert Quinn, Margaret Elliott Tracy Collegiate Professor in Business Administration & Professor of Management and Organization, University of Michigan
- Cynthia Teniente-Matson, Ed.D., Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer at Fresno State
- Download the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting mobile app.
- Session Presentations are now available.
- The attendee list is now available.
- The Shared Services Pre-Conference Workshop has been postponed.
- Listen to the Navigating Change podcast featuring EACUBO's Chair, Mike Gower.
- New programming for the Wednesday session: Colleges and Universities today are struggling to keep up with the pace of change. If higher education continues to use the same approach to shaping their future, i.e. traditional strategic planning, the real transformation that is needed to succeed, and even thrive, in the future won't occur. E4 Exchange will share a different approach and a unique mindset that is needed for institutions to shape their future.
- Members of the Association of College and University Policy Administrators (ACUPA) will be joining the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting to present a new policy track (including six concurrent sessions). There will be a pre-conference workshop that ACUPA will be offering.
If you need any additional information regarding the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting, feel free to contact the appropriate staff person below.
Registration, General Membership Inquiries:
Dana Neill, CMP
Senior Meeting Planner
Louis Mayer, Ed.D.