EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting
Thank you for all that attended the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting in Orlando. This meeting was informative and relevant, showcasing campus problem solving, initiating proactive discussions, and sharing effective strategies for the many challenges facing campus administrators. There was an exciting programming that included the following General Session speakers:
- Buck Goldstein, University Entrepreneur in Residence and Professor of the Practice in the Department of Economics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Wendy B. Libby, Ph.D., President, Stetson University
- Robert Quinn, Margaret Elliott Tracy Collegiate Professor in Business Administration & Professor of Management and Organization, University of Michigan
- Cynthia Teniente-Matson, Ed.D., Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer at Fresno State
- The final list of attendees is now available.
- Download the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting program.
- Session Presentations are now available.
- Listen to the Navigating Change podcast featuring EACUBO's Chair, Mike Gower.
If you need any additional information regarding the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting, feel free to contact the appropriate staff person below.
Registration, General Membership Inquiries:
Dana Neill, CMP
Senior Meeting Planner
Louis Mayer, Ed.D.