EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting
The first 100 registrants will receive a free copy of Robert Quinn's book, Deep Change: Discovering the Leader Within.
The Annual Meeting in October will be informative and relevant, showcasing campus problem solving, initiating proactive discussions, and sharing effective strategies for the many challenges facing campus administrators.
Exciting programming includes the following confirmed General Session Speakers:
- Buck Goldstein, University Entrepreneur in Residence and Professor of the Practice in the Department of Economics at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Wendy B. Libby, Ph.D., President, Stetson University
- Robert Quinn, Margaret Elliott Tracy Collegiate Professor in Business Administration & Professor of Management and Organization
- Cynthia Teniente-Matson, Ed.D., Vice President for Administration and Chief Financial Officer at Fresno State
- Members of the Association of College and University Policy Administrators (ACUPA) will be joining the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting to present a new policy track (including six concurrent sessions).
- Session descriptions and speaker information will be posted online in May.
If you need any additional information regarding the EACUBO 2014 Annual Meeting, feel free to contact the appropriate staff person below.
Registration, General Membership Inquiries:
Dana Neill, CMP
Senior Meeting Planner
Louis Mayer, Ed.D.