Hotel & Travel
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
201 Waterfront St
National Harbor, MD 20745
Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center is a world-class, four diamond Resort Hotel & Convention Center located on the banks of the Potomac River near Washington, DC. The Gaylord National features a 19-story high, glass atrium with views of downtown D.C. and Old Town Alexandria and contains lush indoor gardens, award-winning restaurants, a full-service luxury spa & salon, and more. More than 180 enticing shops and restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
Single/Double: $244.00 plus taxes
- For phone reservations, call 301.965.4000 and mention EACUBO.
- Rooms can also be booked online.
Rates are guaranteed until September 18, 2016, subject to availability. We encourage you to book your room(s) early to ensure availability.
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Transportation to/from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - DCA
- Hotel direction: Approximately 8 miles W
- Estimated taxi fare: $25.00 (one way)
- SuperShuttle: $18.00 (one way); reservations required
Transportation to/from Washington Dulles International Airport - IAD
- Hotel direction: Approximately 35 miles W
- Estimated taxi fare: $70.00 (one way
- SuperShuttle: $40.00 (one way); reservations required
Transportation to/from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - BWI
- Hotel direction: Approximately 42 miles N
- Estimated taxi fare: $70.00 (one way)
- SuperShuttle: $45.00 (one way); reservations required