EACUBO 2015 Annual Workshop
The EACUBO 2015 Annual Workshop will take place on March 25-27 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Washington, DC. The EACUBO Annual Workshop is designed for those looking to move forward in their career and, maybe one day, become a chief business officer. The mix of technical and leadership skill sessions, with updates will help you be invaluable to your CBO now and enhance your skills for the future. Join us as we strive to lead educational institutions in a time of change.
Online registration is now closed.
If you are still interested in attending this meeting, you will be able to register onsite.
- The Story of UMass Lowell - Change, Agility, and Growth with Joanne Yestramski & Lauren Turner. Listen to the podcast by clicking here.
- The Next Generation Chief Business Officer (NGCBO) Session is now SOLD OUT.
- Kristi Hedges from The Hedges Company will be the first General Session speaker.
- Marty Meehan from University of Massachusetts Lowell will be the second General Session speaker.
- This year, each concurrent session will fall under one of these five specific tracks: Financial, Efficiency, Talent Management, Leadership Development, and Academic Transformation. For more information about these tracks, click here.
If you need any additional information regarding the EACUBO 2015 Annual Workshop, feel free to contact the appropriate staff person below.
Registration, General Membership Inquiries:
Jessica Roman, CMP
Sponsorship Coordinator/Vice President for Finance & Chief Administrative Officer