Facilitated by Larry Goldstein, president of Campus Strategies LLC, this full-day session will provide attendees with a better understanding of the many complex hats a higher education CBO must wear each day. Key attendee takeaways include:
- Developing strategic-thinking skills, including getting beyond the day-to-day operational challenges encountered in a higher education institutional setting.
- Finding comfort with, and appropriately dealing with, the level of ambiguity that exists in today’s complex organizations.
- Exploring the range of issues confronting CBOs in academic settings.
- Understanding how to deal with complex ethical issues with multifaceted and complementary solutions.
- Examining the leadership-operating style and its implications for the strategic challenges confronting institutions.