When every dollar counts, it is good to know that the EACUBO annual meeting and annual workshop meet your professional and educational needs. Earn CPE credits as you attend sessions, confer with colleagues, and meet industry leaders from across the region. Your certificates will be available within 2-3 weeks after a program through your EACUBO online account.
What you will Learn:
- Describe the demands placed on higher education business officers; steps to be taken to meet those demands and roles, skills, and qualities essential for success in today’s environment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of topics related to many economic changes that will impact colleges and universities.
- Discuss current issues in accounting, technology, planning, and financing.
Course Information and Prerequisites:
- Prerequisites: None
- Level: Intermediate to advanced
CPE Record Retention
EACUBO will retain the required materials for a minimum of five years as specified by the current Statement of Standards of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs. Responsibility for ensuring the compliance with the record retention provisions will reside the EACUBO's Program Prefect and the Prefect will collect all relevant program materials and transmit them to association headquarters for electronic archiving for the appropriate period. To fulfill this requirement items to be retained include (but not limited to):
- Records of participation
- Date and location of the presentation(s)
- Instructor(s) name(s) and credentials
- Number of CPE credits earned by participants
- Results of program evaluations
In addition, information to be retained by developers includes copies of program materials, evidence that the program materials were developed and reviewed by qualified parties, and a record of how CPE credits were determined.
Refunds for professional development programs sponsored by EACUBO must be requested in writing (email will satisfy this requirement). Refund requests received after the cancellation deadline will be reviewed by the Program & Services Chair on a case-by-case basis and full or partial refunds may be issued if circumstances warrant.
Every effort will be made to conduct professional development programs sponsored by EACUBO that have been advertised. In the unlikely event that such a program needs to be cancelled for any reason, EACUBO will notify all registered participants via email, letter or phone of the cancellation and will issue them a full refund. Additional notices of the program cancellation will be made through appropriate means such as Association website, newsletter, or broadcast email.
How to Access Your CPE Certificate
To download your CPE certificate for a program that was held after October 2013, please complete the instructions below:
- Log in to your EACUBO online account
- Select My CPEs
- Select Print Certificate
- A new window will open (be sure to disable your pop-up blocker)
- Print your CPE certificate through your web browser
If you would like a copy of your CPE certificate for a program that was held prior to October 2013, please complete the CPE Certificate Request Form.
For more information about CPE Certificates, contact EACUBO at (202) 861-2595.