- Proposals submitted through September 27, 2018 will be considered for the 2019 Workshop. Submissions submitted after that will be considered for the 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Selected speakers are responsible for all expenses incurred in conjunction with the meeting, including registration, housing and travel.
- It is strongly encouraged that each proposal include at least one presenter from an EACUBO member institution.
- List all presenters that will take part in the presentation. Do not include co-presenters without commitment that they will be a part of the program. The co-presenter(s) must agree to all the terms and conditions for participation.
- Do not submit proposals unless each presenter is available to appear on any day of the meeting. Accepted proposals will not be assigned a specific speaking date and time until two (2) months prior to the meeting.
- Speakers must complete an acceptance form in order to be confirmed for a session. All speakers will receive an official confirmation letter.
- Proposal abstract should be a brief one-paragraph summary of the presentation as it would appear in the conference program guide.
- Include 2-3 learning objectives or audience takeaways in your description.
- Submission of a presentation does not guarantee participation in the program.
For more information, contact a member of the Program and Services Committee.