The Administrative Management Institute (AMI) is co-sponsored each year by EACUBO and Cornell University. This inspiring institute focuses on helping you enhance your effectiveness, hone your managerial skills, and excel within your institution. Through panel discussions, presentations, workshops, and case studies, you'll explore timely topics including:
- negotiation skills
- data-informed decision-making
- human resource management, versatility, and well-being
- optimizing remote team performance
- leadership skills for a hybrid workforce
- understanding unconscious bias
- legal and policy issues around "free" speech
Presenters include distinguished members of university central administrations and faculties; college officers and unit managers whose work is recognized as outstanding; and senior representatives from a variety of institutions nationwide.
Registration deadline is August 3.
AMI - Cornell University Professional Studies
B20 Day Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853
Phone: (607) 255-7259